Vampire Facial® in Dallas, TX
Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
- Skin color more gray because of less blood flow.
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth.
- Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
- Scars from trauma, acne, or chicken pox.
Why Choose Vampire Facial?
You’ve probably tried skin creams and facial peels, but sometimes they aren’t strong enough to rejuvenate facial tissue adequately. Retin A and other prescription medications can help improve texture, but results can be slow and still less than what is needed. Cosmetic surgery to remove excess skin may be more than what is needed and is an irreversible measure.
The Vampire Facial is a completely natural procedure that rejuvenates the skin and gives women a younger, more healthy appearance. The skin tightens, glows with color and scarring softens for a beautiful and natural result.
How is a Vampire Facial Performed?
There are three steps to a Vampire Facial. Dr. Tricia Shimer is highly trained on performing each part of the procedure and will explain each step of the process as it is happening.
1. We Isolate the Magic From Your Blood
First, the physician draws your blood from your arm, just like getting a blood test done. Then, using a centrifuge, Dr. Shimer isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma or PRP) all within about 10 minutes in the office!
2. Micro-Needling Creates Pathways to Apply the Facial
12 tiny needles move up and down at 8,000 times per minute. This state-of-the-art tool allows the doctor to focus on problem areas and lets the blood work more effectively. Don’t worry, it sounds scarier than it is!
3. We Coat the Skin with Blood-Derived Growth Factors
These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin, tricking them into thinking there’s been an injury and new younger tissue will generate as a result. The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years!
Are you interested in the Vampire Facial? Schedule an appointment today!